It's the way we do business.
What is sustainability? Sustainability is defined as meeting the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainable development—which is considered the path to sustainability—is the simultaneous pursuit of economic prosperity, environmental quality and social equity.
At EcoWater, we will never lose sight of the fact that our goal is to enhance your quality of life, and among other things, that means safeguarding the environment.
The advanced engineering of our products ensures a reduction in home energy consumption and extends appliance life cycles, all of which lead to smaller environmental footprint. Lower energy consumption reduces electricity demand and impacts the harmful effects of power generation. Using recyclable materials cuts the amount of waste; eliminating environmentally damaging substances makes products safer for consumers and businesses during their useful life and after. Efficiency: EcoWater softeners are Energy Star rated, meaning the softener is 15 to 20% more energy efficient than softeners without this rating. An EcoWater softener uses less than 17.5 kilowatt hours of energy per year. That equates to less than $2.00 per year to operate your EcoWater water softener.
EcoWater water refiners, softeners and conditioners regenerate only as needed—saving on water and salt.
EcoWater water refiners and conditioners offer HydroLink technology that monitors water consumption, creating awareness of water usage.
By eliminating scale build-up, EcoWater softeners boost efficiency of other water using appliances such as water heaters, washing machines and dishwashers.Recycle Reuse: In manufacturing, our prime objective is always to minimize waste.
EcoWater follows an integrated approach to recycling and waste management. We apply this approach from the earliest stages of product design through manufacturing and shipping.Health and Safety: With an 80-year history of making water cleaner and safer, EcoWater understands consumer safety as well as safequarding the environment by eliminating the use of harmful compounds in its manufacturing process.
When you treat water with a system from EcoWater, you need less soap for laundry, dishes and personal care. Your countertops, sinks, tubs and showers will be free from build-up, requiring fewer cleaning agents.
- Energy EcoWater measures energy usage and applies efficiency measures in our products and our manufacturing.
- Waste EcoWater promotes methods to reduce waste.
- Water As our name indicates, we are committed to using water responsibly. We recycle all our test water and our products are the most efficient on the market today.
- Emissions to Air and Water Under the SARA 313 law, manufacturers must report hazardous chemical usage to regulatory agencies. As a result of working to eliminate hazardous substances in our manufacturing process, we are no longer required to report.
- Packaging EcoWater continually reduces the environmental impact of our products, including the way they are packaged, shipped and sold.
The EcoLogical Choice Eco was part of our name long before it was fashionable to be green. And we live up to it with our sights set on a better future. Our EcoSystems initiative—One World One Planet—has a singular mandate to take the industry lead in meeting the highest standards for creating environmentally sustainable products and processes. When you purchase an EcoWater system you can feel confident you have made The EcoLogical Choice.