The EcoWater Central Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home.
During the normal operation, the water flows through several filtration processes where sediments, chlorine taste and other contaminants that adversely affect taste and odor are reduced.
A clean rinse cycle is automatically initiated based on the amount of water that has been filtered, or after 14 days, whichever comes first. During this cycle, the media bed is rejuvenated, and sediments are flushed down the drain.
- Delivers great tasting, clean, filtered water to every faucet in your home!
- Water flows through several filtration processes.
- Sediment, chlorine taste and other adverse contaminants that affect taste and odor are reduced.
- Prevents sediment particles from entering your home’s plumbing system, protecting your pipes and appliances.
- No filters to change!
The EcoLogical Choice:
- No salt is used, eliminating contaminant discharge.
- Very low water usage.
- Low energy usage.
- No plastic bottles or replacement filters in the landfill.
A water analysis will help you assess what the best solution is for the quality and safety of your water supply.
Contact usfor a water assessment today!